A Deal With The Devil

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Many transexuals have been murdered here over the years. I'm guessing they get physical with a non-paying client that ends up punching their ticket.
What is always interesting is the comments section when one is killed.
Lots of stories about being ripped off by a transexual, fooled by one (huh?), warnings about avoiding other transexuals who are thieves.
Trans prostitutes who cut their visit short, etc.
Just about everything under the sun.
You don't see many commenting about them being a good person.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Many transexuals have been murdered here over the years. I'm guessing they get physical with a non-paying client that ends up punching their ticket.
What is always interesting is the comments section when one is killed.
Lots of stories about being ripped off by a transexual, fooled by one (huh?), warnings about avoiding other transexuals who are thieves.
Trans prostitutes who cut their visit short, etc.
Just about everything under the sun.
You don't see many commenting about them being a good person.

I was watching a thread on Mister International (a male beauty pageant) on Tiktok and the global winner was Dominican. And just read the comments, not sure if he is gay or not but those are seriously vicious comments in some cases, and I don't think they would be allowed if he was from the US. I know for a fact that our wonderful Mods on here would not allow us to insult each other in those words.

Also I was invited to see the COIN clinic in Villas Agricolas (they were clients of my business), this is an internationally funded initiative to help prevent the spread of HIV amongst sex workers. And I came across a lot of LBGT (particularly trans) individuals there and they were a seriously seriously sad bunch of people. Some of them were so thin you realised that they probably wouldn't make another year. It's hard not to feel sorry for those people.

Reactions: JD Jones

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I was watching a thread on Mister International (a male beauty pageant) on Tiktok and the global winner was Dominican. And just read the comments, not sure if he is gay or not but those are seriously vicious comments in some cases, and I don't think they would be allowed if he was from the US. I know for a fact that our wonderful Mods on here would not allow us to insult each other in those words.

Also I was invited to see the COIN clinic in Villas Agricolas (they were clients of my business), this is an internationally funded initiative to help prevent the spread of HIV amongst sex workers. And I came across a lot of LBGT (particularly trans) individuals there and they were a seriously seriously sad bunch of people. Some of them were so thin you realised that they probably wouldn't make another year. It's hard not to feel sorry for those people.
You are comparing DR1 comments to TikTok comments ?
Lifestyle choices that give a sex worker HIV are no different to me than smokers who get lung or circulation issues or alcoholics and Cirrhosis. Not earning my sympathy.

You can feel sorry for them OK, but you have to recognize they took the risks and played stupid games and won their stupid prizes.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

I don’t understand. Were they thin because they had AIDS? Another disease? So poor they couldn’t afford food?

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I don’t understand. Were they thin because they had AIDS? Another disease? So poor they couldn’t afford food?

I'd hazard to guess they have a higher incidence of AIDS infections than normal.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
You are comparing DR1 comments to TikTok comments ?
Lifestyle choices that give a sex worker HIV are no different to me than smokers who get lung or circulation issues or alcoholics and Cirrhosis. Not earning my sympathy.

You can feel sorry for them OK, but you have to recognize they took the risks and played stupid games and won their stupid prizes.

Gee I'm pleased I don't know you in real life, I would hate to be around someone who was so discompassionate.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019

Some of them looked seriously ill. All of them looked very much down on their luck. I don't think they got into prostitution as a "lifestyle choice", I don't think anyone wakes up and thinks "No I don't want to be a dentist or a lawyer, I'm going to be a prostitute". And these weren't your Conde sanky pankies or your Sosua Chicas, these were people who looked like they maybe slept with guys coming off the ships at the port, or truck drivers. It was wonderful the help they were being given for free by the clinic, but I couldn't help feeling really sorry for some of them.

• Sad
Reactions: AlterEgo

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Gee I'm pleased I don't know you in real life, I would hate to be around someone who was so discompassionate.
You're right you don't know me because if you did you'd know I am compassionate and generous with friends.

But I only help those people I know who deserve help and rescue abandoned dogs and care for many street dogs.

But I don't throw money or my sympathy at drug addicts - money which would only spawn more drug use.
You're free to give all your money to them of course (more power to you), but
I doubt you will convince anyone on this forum that drug abusing transgender prostitutes in San Domingo are poor innocent victims deserving of their time or contributions.
They may have been fine people at one point in life, but they alone decided to become who they are now.

Reactions: Big

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
You're right you don't know me because if you did you'd know I am compassionate and generous with friends.

But I only help those people I know who deserve help and rescue abandoned dogs and care for many street dogs.

But I don't throw money or my sympathy at drug addicts - money which would only spawn more drug use.
You're free to give all your money to them of course (more power to you), but
I doubt you will convince anyone on this forum that drug abusing transgender prostitutes in San Domingo are poor innocent victims deserving of their time or contributions.
They may have been fine people at one point in life, but they alone decided to become who they are now.
I'm probably more towards your attitude than Maria's, but I seriously see her point. Like meth or coke, the trannie lifestyle is addicting. I had a niece who died at 21 due to an OD. Even though she is the one who got herself addicted, I still have compassion for her.

In the trannie's case, yes, I could have compassion for the individual ones who have the sad lifestyle that Maria has mentioned. If they want help to get out of that mess count me in. But the in your face drag queen shit to recruit kids is so far over the top it's unbelievable. They get no help and no compassion.

Reactions: bob saunders

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
This quote pretty much sums up my attitude:

“I may be crazy. But it’s no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Ivor Browne, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at the University College Dublin [2017].

As far as helping drug users. I had a close college friend who was into cocaine. After college I had a stable engineering job, and he had a degree in 'sociology' (enough said on his chances for a good job right ?).

So he asked if he could roommate in a house I was renting in Petaluma.
Long story short he began using more and more cocaine then switched to injecting Demerol he was burglarizing from pharmacies, until he got arrested, then he implicated me and I was arrested and hauled off a dam embankment project I was the lead engineer on (try explaining that to the workers). 2 days with detectives until they realized I had no involvement. And of course he owed me a lot of money that was never paid back.

Helping drug addicts with money, your time or giving them a place to 'crash' is a certain recipe for not helping them, but only hurting yourself.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Many people use that kind of reaction as a shield to protect themselves. I always think when I see somebody in a sad state, their fault or not, that could easily be me or a family member, or friend or acquaintance. There go I but for the grace of God. Empathy or Sympathy are two emotions/feeling that keep us human. As far as lifestyle, yes, sadly most chose their lifestyle.

Reactions: chico bill

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Many people use that kind of reaction as a shield to protect themselves. I always think when I see somebody in a sad state, their fault or not, that could easily be me or a family member, or friend or acquaintance. There go I but for the grace of God. Empathy or Sympathy are two emotions/feeling that keep us human. As far as lifestyle, yes, sadly most chose their lifestyle.

I agree apart from your last statement. One thing I have learnt from living here is how lucky I am to have been born in a rich country, had loving parents who had enough money to take care of me, had a great education, basically got off to a good start and learnt right from wrong. For so many people here, they have atrocious starts in life, barely enough food to go around, mum who is out working and leaving the kids on their own, no dad at all, zero money, terrible education. After that kind of start the options are pretty limited. It's easy for us, who have so much, to say "ah, young lady, you chose to be a prostitute, you chose to use those drugs". I think the reasons and the motives are a little more complex.

Reactions: drstock

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Ok, but let's move on from the drug-addicted, and let's move away from the in-your-face drag-queen recruiters, and let's talk about my best friend's brother / sister who is deeply confused about his / her gender, clearly has quite a lot of psychological issues to face, isn't going around trying to push his agenda in anyone's face but genuinely needs help. S/he has tried to commit suicide a few times, has ordered some gender-changing hormones online which had disastrous affects on his/her liver and kidney function, is someone clearly in need of help. And in this country there is none. In a more developed country there would be some sort of healthcare service available, some expertise, someone to talk to. But I know my bestie has reached out and tried and tried, and there is no help available. It's easy to see how someone in that type of position could sink into a life of drug abuse and prostitution.

Reactions: DR fan1990

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The minority promoting this trans-ideology need to be rounded up and sent to re-education camps. I've zero sympathy for anyone who preys on another person's mental deficiencies (affirming care) or people who exploit these deficiencies in order to further their radical agendas.

The LGBT "movement"' has morfed into a monster that now includes things male athletes competing in women's sports and people unable to define what a women is. Anyone who is pushing the LGBT/ Trans rights agenda in the Dominican Republic should be removed from the country immediately, along with anyone who wants to establish a refugee camp for Haitians in the Dominican territory. Again, DR has far too many problems already without the proper resources to fix them and they do not need to create anymore.

"We want equality!"
Blah, blah, blah...
At the end of the day the only time we're ever gonna be equal is in the grave.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
This quote pretty much sums up my attitude:

“I may be crazy. But it’s no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Ivor Browne, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at the University College Dublin [2017].

As far as helping drug users. I had a close college friend who was into cocaine. After college I had a stable engineering job, and he had a degree in 'sociology' (enough said on his chances for a good job right ?).

So he asked if he could roommate in a house I was renting in Petaluma.
Long story short he began using more and more cocaine then switched to injecting Demerol he was burglarizing from pharmacies, until he got arrested, then he implicated me and I was arrested and hauled off a dam embankment project I was the lead engineer on (try explaining that to the workers). 2 days with detectives until they realized I had no involvement. And of course he owed me a lot of money that was never paid back.

Helping drug addicts with money, your time or giving them a place to 'crash' is a certain recipe for not helping them, but only hurting yourself.

Same thing happened to me. I let an Air Force guy rent a room, next thing I know I was in jail for trafficking. Took me three months to get out.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I agree apart from your last statement. One thing I have learnt from living here is how lucky I am to have been born in a rich country, had loving parents who had enough money to take care of me, had a great education, basically got off to a good start and learnt right from wrong. For so many people here, they have atrocious starts in life, barely enough food to go around, mum who is out working and leaving the kids on their own, no dad at all, zero money, terrible education. After that kind of start the options are pretty limited. It's easy for us, who have so much, to say "ah, young lady, you chose to be a prostitute, you chose to use those drugs". I think the reasons and the motives are a little more complex.
But the norm in the DR is most children do have loving family, and parents that accept their faults. Many Gay people are accepted and become professionals in varied fields. Most Trans do suffer from Gender dysphoria and require psychological help, without doubt. Surgery and hormone treatments are BS. Most trans turn out to be gay, and if not in the face of people are pretty much accepted. Why do people feel the need to publicly shout out their sexual preferences? I know a number of gay people here. They go about their lives, and nobody bothers them.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
But the norm in the DR is most children do have loving family, and parents that accept their faults. Many Gay people are accepted and become professionals in varied fields. Most Trans do suffer from Gender dysphoria and require psychological help, without doubt. Surgery and hormone treatments are BS. Most trans turn out to be gay, and if not in the face of people are pretty much accepted. Why do people feel the need to publicly shout out their sexual preferences? I know a number of gay people here. They go about their lives, and nobody bothers them.

Sorry but how can you honestly say that most children have loving parents when the vast majority don't grow up living with their biological parents